Before I finish packing my bags for California and Oregon, I'm stopping in here to announce the winners of last week's contest. Thank you so much to everyone who entered here, on instagram, and on pinterest. It was a lot of fun to read all your embroidery recommendations.
By random selection, using Random.org, the winners are:
- INSTAGRAM WINNER: @craftyplanner
- BLOG COMMENT WINNER: Sheryl Kessler
- PINTEREST WINNER: Susan Black
Winners: you have until April 28th, 2015 to contact me (rebeccaringquist AT gmail DOT com) with your information. If I haven't heard from you by then, I'll pick a new winner at that time.
Didn't win this time? There's a second chance! STC Craft/Melanie Falick Books (my publisher) is running a similar contest this week! Click here to find out all the details.
I hope you can join me at one of the following book tour stops:
- April 18th: Polka Dot Workshop at A Verb for Keeping Warm Oakland, CA
- April 18th: Book Launch Party at A Verb for Keeping Warm Oakland, CA
- April 20th: Book Sampler Workshop at A Verb for Keeping Warm Oakland, CA
- April 25th: Book Signing and Demo at Collage PDX Portland, OR
- May 5th: Book Signing and Demo at City Quilter, New York, NY
I'm leaving town early tomorrow on a book tour, and the shop elves just don't cut it when it comes to mailing out orders. Instead of closing up shop for two weeks, I'm having a sale to thank everyone for their patience while waiting. From now until April 27th, save 15% with code BOOKTOUR. All orders placed between now and April 27th will ship on April 28th.
Enter the code BOOKTOUR at checkout. (I can not offer this discount retroactively) This offer is good on everything in the store including subscriptions!